Tuesday 22 April 2008

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How I hate computers sometimes! I have just been struggling to send off (admittedly belated) publicity for the weekend and have I succeeded? Well, frankly I don't know. I have had message undeliverable, recipient not known, mailbox full etc etc etc but also replies from some of thoses supposedly unknown or undeliverable recipients. So I'm not clear whether or who has received my information, and who has probably recieved it five million times. So many apologies to all parties...Would have been easier to do it all in longhand - let's all get rid of our computers like Will Self, who is apparently learning how to spell all over again...on an old typewriter.

Things are otherwise slotting into place for the weekend though. I have managed to get some cards printed in time, which is also good as needed some to accompany my pots to their exhibition at the Fifiefofum in Northumberland (somehow I've got to fit in delivering or arranging someone to deliver those over the weekend as well - I have to say I've been hiding my head in the sand about that one - and relying heavily on the Exhibitions Officer of the Northern Potters Association to help me out of a hole - she deserves a very very large medal (are you reading this Barbara?))

Its a bit of a shame about the timing of this exhibition vis-a-vis Open Up as it means my display will be sorely depleted...oh well.

Tomorrow I shall be going to the studio for a massive clear-up and plinth painting and display organising. I hope I'll be ready in time to go to the launch party at the Novotel (7-9) and not too grimy from the days labour!

Need to think also about a date for a summer course at the studio so I can advertise that and get people to sign up or at least register their interest.

I now need to go and get my beauty sleep (Ha - chance 'd be a fine thing!_)

Night night all.

No comments: